Automated workflow processes provide better internal controls and greatly improved efficiency.
Reduce risk, increase compliance, improve productivity, encourage efficiency, and gain a competitive advantage by reducing work cycles and overhead.
- Efficiency. The workflow proceeds in a standard way as a streamlined sequence of activities that are therefore processed faster.
- Quality. Because it is required that activities be performed in a specific order the workflow always follows a validated process.
- Adaptability. A good workflow tool makes it possible to easily add new activities or adapt a process.
- Auditability. It can be determined who has done what, and when.
- Measurable. Processing time can be determined because the timeline of a process is documented and measured showing which activities take the most time.